打印 上一主题 下一主题

最新考题:E20-670

[复制链接]
头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-3-7 10:28:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

2 N* f) G% E' |( b6 [1 t) t" E
Legato Cert E20-670 考试题库由我们的资深IT认证讲师及产品专家精心打造,包括了当前最新的全套全真E20-670考试试题,全部附有正确答案。所有购买 killtest 认证考题的客户都将得到60天的免费升级服务,保证了对Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst考试题库的完整覆盖。 killtest 助你一次通过 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 认证考试,一次不过全额退款!  L+ {, w3 \' w, T, X
killtest E20-670试题都是考试原题的完美组合,覆盖率96%以上,答案由多位专业资深讲师原版破解得出,正确率100%,只要您使用本站的题库参加 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst 考试,我们保证您一次轻松通过考试;
5 X6 U: ]8 ?2 O0 A$ I# C
E20-670 Networked Storage-CAS Installat''''n/Troubleshooting Specialst
1.Which of the following is benefit of ESX Server 3i over ESX Server?
3 ]0 R, N* ^5 w2 z) _. U  t1 c/ e9 PA. Memory Over commitment
2 s" |+ ?$ u% s- c# r: gB. lncreased Security and Reliability
' H9 L; T1 ]( x0 A3 j; t* E3 c; @C. Dynamic Resource Allocation
; ~: L/ G7 ?- wD. lmproved Fault lsolation  6 [6 }2 p6 X3 @/ G/ O- j0 j
Answer: B
2. The incorrect application shaping setting can affect network performance of___.6 @/ J( i' u: Z7 v! Q) O
A. traffic only between virtuai on the same vSwith, O3 U" u, y& U7 \0 F
B. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the different ESX Servers
5 l8 e" u$ R* ?& I3 f. @ C. traffic only between virtuai on different vSwiths on the same ESX Servers' g8 u; r3 G+ D. c
D. general network traffic.including non virtual machine traffic
# t/ y/ G- I8 ^  M$ {* G Answer: D/ t7 |4 R+ i( I9 o

Z" ]% A. r  b, R/ P' t 3. Which parameters are required when creating an NFS-based datastore in ESX Server?
( G3 R* S% T' _( lA. NFS server CHAP.NFS shared folder name.datasrore name
) ]' ?- `4 m0 V* E0 q- T8 [+ N2 KB. NFS server LUN UUID.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name2 F/ O( E7 \( q9 D( {
C. NFS server hostname. NFS shared folder name. datasrore name( @( j# e  X3 I  e" M! ]8 G
D. NFS server woeld wide Node Name.NFS shared folder name. datasrore name
$ [+ m4 Y0 l9 ?Answer: C
4. You have decided to install VirtualCenter on an existing Windows Server running an application that is accessed through standard HTTP and HTTPS 0 V* e6 z3 Q  i6 }
Connections.ports 80 and 443.What will you need to do in order to successfully deploy VirtualCenter?
2 h+ s; I% k4 Y7 Q) ^! q7 I+ RA. You must move the application to another server but keep IIS installed and running on ports 80 and 443 for use with SDK clients.
, }( m9 E* }5 B! E8 vB. You must change the VirtualCenter Web Service port to 905 if SDK clients will be used.+ r6 r4 ^# @# J4 r/ M/ R# |0 w3 Y
C. You must specify alternate VirtualCenter Web Service port during installation and manually specify the alternate ports when connecting with the     Virtual infrastructure Cliient2 s! x/ b4 o& C, n
D. No additional action is required7 d+ w+ Z1 }4 @/ B- D$ W8 p; m) O
Answer: C
5. Which of the following can be configured or modified form the Resource Allocation tab of aDRS Cluster?(Choose Two.)( ]' D: V4 g: ~: P, w9 s
A. Memory reservation for child resource pools2 S- ]- E& M. Y% R. L( B
B. CPU reservation for any virtual machine in the cluster: V. ^; c9 i/ Q% `9 o4 N) T1 i
C. Fixed or Expandable Reservation Type for any virtual machine in cluster: x' a7 W2 V/ ?) j2 o
D. CPU reservation for child resource pools
, I8 v; D0 h% w* `. ^Answer: BC
6. A virtual machine (VM) residing in a resource pool is exhibiting poor performance.and appears hung, The resource pool in which it residees is limited to500 MHz of CPU The clus pool resides has a total of 6000 MHz. with 1000 MHz available.
* O* H4 f/ G7 TWhich step can be used to increase the performance of the VM?7 K& ^1 v; _4 H
A. Increase the CPU Limit on the VM
. g# }( J/ `/ m- {" T  X2 q: MB. Increase the CPU Reservations on the resource pool+ Y; D) ?) ~9 j% L
C. Increase the CPU Limit on the resource pool' f" U5 t/ O% ~3 ]! e! [. `
D. Increase the CPU Reservations on the VM
* K! j- g) H( y' O- XAnswer: C
7. What are the three available virtual switch connection types?(Choose three.)
  S- t. N3 V1 ~A. Vmkernel: a; K; H% W; L- |5 e8 }
B. Virtual machine# @5 E" ?% C( m9 B; T& E+ [  ~
C. Service console
! \: a' X* X2 w7 t; L8 }# |D. Internal only6 H3 ]  }1 @: \& E' o/ x' j
E. Vswif0, b/ b3 z% h- q$ r6 h. ^) B4 C
Answer: ABC
8. What is the maximum virtual disk size on VMF 3 volume?* @2 Y0 W) }6 \( A5 A/ p) Z
A. 1TB
- x% I; n0 ?0 ~B. 512GB& K& @" A# P, k) o/ D- b% z
C. 3.6TB
8 O5 L' p4 s6 X% `5 \7 CD. 2TB6 I$ X) p5 w9 ~& y: ]
Answer: D
9.For what reason would an ESX Server administrator send an end user a remote console URL?
; Y8 r3 Q: w* l9 JA. Because remote console URLs are used to delegate administrative tasks performed on the EXM service console
% P$ M8 g' m& d8 q; f+ g) |B. to provide a lightweight user interface to a virtual machine without a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client
; u1 \, X5 S$ Z" r& |0 C& QC. For quick access to a specific virtual machine from the Virtual Infrastructure(VI) Client0 U$ ?& l$ I; R* l& u6 I- f
D. to go directly to the state of a specific virtual machine snapshot that can be resumed by the end user with a Virtual Infrastructure (VI) Client
: c$ f/ x: L" R3 r9 I" F. r! V" k" _Answer: B
10. You have a dual-processor virtual machine (VM) that has affinity set so that the virtual CPUs are pinned to CPU 3 and 4 in VirtualCenter.The VM also has a reservation setting   resources for those two CPUs. Performance is poor in this VM.however performance for all other VMs on this host is acceptable9 |* _' |* k! f% `" Q  A
A. change the CPU affinity settings to ensure that the virtual CPUs are runningon two separate physical CPUs on the host
2 l0 z+ k# c; F' s3 N: G! TB. Set CPU affinity on all other VMs prohibiting them using CPU 3 end 4+ m. o; p4 X) P
C. change the CPU share allocation from ‘Normal’to‘High’; u# ^$ P5 Y6 W2 d! v( F: s
D. remove the reservations on the CPUs in order to allow the Vmkernel to switch the virtual CPUs between CPU 3 and 4 as needed
( w" a, }; b5 n8 i/ P' `$ nAnswer: A
11. An ESX Administrator is troubleshooting an ESX Server and needs to export diagnostic information.The EXM Server is not connecter to VirtualCenter.How can the information be gathered using the VI Client' f+ \1 A: N4 `  s1 f
A. Click,File,Export and Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK.
% F& `2 i1 J: {, d% G3 v: F' KB. Click the Administration Button,select System Logs, then click the Export Events button. Select the ESX Server and click OK2 c0 Q: n* P% n/ ~2 Y- U# X
C. From the Administration Drop-Down Menu,select Export Diagnostic Data, select a location and click OK5 I& v* J% `/ P7 M% l* C
D. The VI Client can only be used to export diagnostic data from an ESX Server attached to VirtualCenter.7 s5 v! Q; B$ c$ ^' L/ {' Q
Answer: A
12. Click the Exhibit button
$ B! l+ X, D- Q* FWhich statement is true about the nework performance of the virtual machine(VM) shown in the exhibit?
9 Q9 C8 v, s$ ~/ YA. The underlying physical NIC is configured for 100 Mbps/half-duplex.6 [8 q- f+ N$ @5 ^+ J4 m: _
B. The VM can send at the maximum of 10 Mbps.
* U3 r. T  q: w& X' p8 bC. Virtual Switch autonegotiation setting need to be adjusted to improve performance.
0 @& B) x5 A8 f# ^D. The VM can send traffic as fast as the underlying physical NIC.
# Z# }$ Y3 \( `' w4 B9 |& oAnswer: D
13. What necessary to connect a running virtual machine to a newly created vSwith VLAN inside an ESX Server?  ^# c& {; e" @/ Q, t
A. Power off the virtual machine. Connect it to the newly created VLAN,and power it back on again using the VI Client
. s1 s* t! F2 b$ ^# U8 [B. install the proper network device inside the virtual machine$ \% O/ O0 Z2 O6 ?
C. install the appropriate VLAN tagging sodtware inside the virtual machine# L- V1 [( n6 o: u$ Z3 X6 J- I4 K
D. Connect to the newly created VLAN using the VI Client
, F. H( h( U/ P8 W% cAnswer: D
14. Which three storage solutions are supported for the placement of a VMFS filesystem during the installation of the ESX Server?(Choose Three)$ J8 l- H. o1 j7 L* P
A. ATA
/ ^9 ]. C& v+ Z' GB. SAN
* o( M8 m! v" N/ k( p1 OC. SCSIRAID' Z+ \+ n: \4 n) K+ G
D. SCSI! G: q+ j8 e0 l, b
E. ATARAID" Y/ q# D% ^1 k; Q
Answer B C D
15. Click the Exhibit button.
, ^! M) e0 m* C8 y) O+ WAssuming this is the only virtual machine , and the only resource pool,what is the maximum amount of memory that could be assigned to the virtual machine that is part of the finance Resource Pool?$ r2 r& r% Q; V  X2 _
A. 163840MB, _9 \+ i: j; z% r2 T! t( e: V- D( {
B. 3009MB
+ g- }& ?8 p0 W! CC. 160831MB* x7 ^7 g" Z6 \! [% F  c+ n; R
D. 57MB1 N) s# e. Q: v& c) x0 l: O: g/ t
Answer: A
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩 转发到微博

本版积分规则

关闭

下沙大学生网推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表